Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Please login to view user info
    more lovely tinnies

Wink

mayby someone odd to take all of the pics and post them together with their info for new collectors to verification.

This database is becoming a long way search to find the right one, no?

only suggestion of course.

i was thinking the same ,to be honest what would probably be best is every couple of weeks to remove all the old posts on this thread that are just commenting and only leave the actual pics that way all irrelavant posts will be gone except fot the most recent and then when they leave the recent page they get deleated leaving only pics of tinnies

actually I think it would be better if one of the members took on the task and moved them all over to the articles section where we are trying to set up the data bases for tabs and diamonds.

PAUL

I agree with Stu and Paul. This is a really popular thread, just look at all the pages and posts. We need a tinnie article for a reference. Leave this thread for commentary and put up an article with photos and descriptions for the database.

i'm with you guys a tinnie reference thread would indeed be a good idea and maybe that Anronio can start it as it seems that he's a real tinnie enthousiast(and others ofcourse)

I would love to be able to help everyweek moving the pictures, doing any job necessary to keep this section well alive!!

Tomorrow I will be back from my short holidays (weekend), but from Monday / Tuesday I would love to help.

Regards

Antonio

PS: Thanks Patrick for thinking on me, and yes you are totally right!!!! ok, I am back to talk to my girlfriend... will connect later!!!
    Last edited by Heran; 29th August 2009 at 02:42 PM.

Hi guys,

I don’t know guys if it is a good idea. And being honest, I have no clue creating, modifying, etc. web pages.

One idea of organizing things could be to list in the first post all of the Tinnies entered, with no pictures but a link below which will show where the original post with pictures is. In case that a Tinnie has been showed twice, there will be 2 links.

In this case we always have the list in the first page and we can locate picture/s of the Tinnie with just 1 click.

I don’t mind to go page by page and try to make a list of all of the tinnies there. Also check each link. But I will ask for a little bit of time.

But anyway, it is just one idea.

Best Regards

Antonio

FrüHJahrsoffensive der sächsischen Hitler-Jugend 1932

Hi Heran,
    here is an extremely rare HJ tinnie of 1932.
    Best regards
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by WIDUKIND View Post
    Hi Heran,
    here is an extremely rare HJ tinnie of 1932.
    Best regards
    Great one gentleman!!!

Thanks for showing that rare one!!

Regards

Antonio

Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast