Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Please login to view user info

Shopping Day

Hi all,

I arrived shortly from the Militaria Meeting in Reichertshofen, a city between Munich and Ingolstadt.

I met, for the first member of here, for the first time in my years in this forum!! It was great to meet christianlohmann!! THANKS!! Bis naechstes mal!! Thanks for bringing me from and to the Train Station!!!

So, I got a few things, between them, a few nice Tinnies, which I will be showing you later with more details!!

So I got:

- HJ Stuttgart 1933
    - HJ Karlsruhe 1933
    - HJ Hochland 1934
    - HJ Unterland 1934-
    - DJH Helft...
    - DJH Paper Brown - Baldur von Schirach

Regards

Antonio

Regards

Antonio
    Attached Images Attached Images

The Karlsruhe one is cool. Some of these designs are very artistic for a regime that rejected so much great art.

Hi Heran,

it was nice meeting you, thanks for showing and sharing todays finds.

Christian

Quote Originally Posted by PatBateman View Post
    The Karlsruhe one is cool. Some of these designs are very artistic for a regime that rejected so much great art.
    Hi Patbateman,

That particular one is really nice, great desing. What you see in there is the Badener Greif o Griffin from Baden (Gebiet 19), which was a Grand Duchy until 1918.

The Griffin is the symbol of Baden, appearing in its coat of arms.

Christian, it is also great to see your more than interesting stuff... Im sure I will be looking into more things regarding those Pre HJ groups.

Regards

Antonio

Well done Antonio A very successful shopping trip !

Nick

Hi Guys,

Attached a few pictures from the 6 tinnies that I got today. tomorrow I will upload pictures from the Reichsberufswettkampf document.

Regards

Antonio
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi Antonio,

They all look like very fine tinnies! I like the Hochland and the Karlsruhe the best! Good Job! JME

well done my friend getting tight with the locals may turn up some nice stuff in the future great haul of nice tinnies

Hi Heran

How did you find the prices, were the tinnies expensive or more reasonably priced then what we have to pay in the UK.

Regards
    steiner

Great new additions Antonio. Looks like you had a great day at the show. Congrats to you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast