Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Please login to view user info
    I tried to sell them all together (cause it's not my area of collection) but no one would even pay a lousy Euro per Photo. So, what else should i do? I had to split them up. HJ-Collector: you were the Guy who wrote me on Ebay? I'm sorry that i didnt wrote you back, i get spammed with direct buy requests that i always use to ignore.
    I used to like those Albums, but somehow i have to fund my Panzer Collection. And in considering that no one of the House-Sellers knows this "Hermann" it has nothing to to with the Story of the House, or the Family that lived for 4 Generations in it, so i doesnt hurt me.

Hello, yes that would be me, you were answering my mails fine ''untill'' i asked you to end the album that is at 8 euros now and sell the 3 to me ;)

lol thanks for cheering up my Sunday!

i dont think there is many people still around that will ''know this Hermann'' !

good luck with selling the last two i sure hope its the same ebayer who is buying them!

Quote Originally Posted by HJ-collector View Post
    a crying shame imo to see these on ebay being split up after decades together ! OP has sold two and will not sell the other 3 together !
    You make a good point, HJ-collector.

Quote Originally Posted by Heinrich View Post
    You make a good point, HJ-collector.
    they all reached crap money also, 65 euro an album (if that), he could have had 500 from me for all of them. i find it really really sad when things like this is broken up KB is doing the same just now with an SS man & wifes document grouping, he has broke it into lots for more $ you would think they had no money the way they act!

I never had the money to be a collector and although I have an instinctive disregard for those who become merchants of other people's memories and property, I suppose one benefit is that artifacts are saved from being lost forever.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12