Thanks Thanks:  0

Please login to view user info

DJ bread bags

Heres two DJ bread bags i have at the moment, the last shot is to compare the size to a regular HJ pattern...................

Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks for showing the size comparison between the two.

Rob

what is the price these days for a DJ breadbag in good condition??

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1974 View Post
    what is the price these days for a DJ breadbag in good condition??
    Price i belive today would be around 30 to 40 quid, depending on condition and markings etc.

Nice breadbags! here's the question though: besides the size, are there any marking on them?
    I also have a tan bb which I assumed it's HJ , but now I am following a thread on another forum where some black samples are shown as legitimate HJ. Did HJ use both? if so, when they changed from tan to black? I never felt much attracted by those full size black breadbags and thought they might be civilian or postwar but maybe I was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeller View Post
    Nice breadbags! here's the question though: besides the size, are there any marking on them?
    I also have a tan bb which I assumed it's HJ , but now I am following a thread on another forum where some black samples are shown as legitimate HJ. Did HJ use both? if so, when they changed from tan to black? I never felt much attracted by those full size black breadbags and thought they might be civilian or postwar but maybe I was wrong.
    i have allways been under the impression that the black bags are dj, as are black tonnisters and black waterbottles, all three i have and all are smaller than regulation HJ items. pete.