Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Paul, are you referring to Bob Treend's site? I know that Ron Wolins own website has no fees or login requirements to browse his items.

Quote Originally Posted by Gefolgschaft View Post
    Paul, are you referring to Bob Treend's site? I know that Ron Wolins own website has no fees or login requirements to browse his items.
    yes Bob's site for sure.

Bob's site started charging that fee a while back. I recall a thread on GDC where he lashed out at some people who protested the fee. He's the same guy that used to publish "Der Gaultier" magazine many years back I think. His site is okay to browse once in a while but many of the sellers are regular dealers with web sites of their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Gefolgschaft View Post
    Bob's site started charging that fee a while back. I recall a thread on GDC where he lashed out at some people who protested the fee. He's the same guy that used to publish "Der Gaultier" magazine many years back I think. His site is okay to browse once in a while but many of the sellers are regular dealers with web sites of their own.
    yes I was part of that thread on gdc was not pleased with his tactics even more with his reply and attitude

just as an adjunct to this topic all sites get repros listed from time to time the site OAKLEAF has amazing items for sale all good but he does have at least two fakes listed one a so called BDM KNIFE and a fake BDM leader summer breast patch so due diligence is always required even with the most trusted sites

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12