Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Please login to view user info

    Toby's Gebiet 25 Deutsches Jungvolk trumpet banner


  2. #2
    Something strange is going on there. Those are Toby's original pictures as you can see from his post HERE dated June 2009.

  3. #3

    Please login to view user info
    Yes, I know, hope that Toby can tell us something. I know that there are cheaters out there trying to make some money while using stolen pics from forums!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry View Post
    Something strange is going on there. Those are Toby's original pictures as you can see from his post HERE dated June 2009.
    ?? the Pictures in post 1, the flag sold by Manions, are not the same images that Toby hosted on his site or in that thread. You can see the rust on the bird on his, and the clean bird on this one. And the stitching is not the same either.
    Unless it has something to do with the images on the first few posts on WAF? i cant see them.. but in any case, the flag shown in post 1 is not the same as Tobys one.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jo Rivett; 20th March 2012 at 03:11 AM.

  5. #5

    Please login to view user info
    This Bann might have had a few of those trumpet banners , Both look good to me .

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallwarenfabrik View Post
    ?? the Pictures in post 1, the flag sold by Manions, are not the same images that Toby hosted on his site or in that thread. You can see the rust on the bird on his, and the clean bird on this one. And the stitching is not the same either.
    Unless it has something to do with the images on the first few posts on WAF? i cant see them.. but in any case, the flag shown in post 1 is not the same as Tobys one.
    Ah, what a knob I am sometimes

    You're right of course and what must have happened is this: when I first saw Sven's thread (the one I am replying to here) it had no pictures and the title was a little vague so I shot off to the WAF link he had posted, copied three of the pictures, added them to our thread and at the same time made the thread title a little stronger. After I was finished I then had time to look at what Sven was saying. I had two browser tabs open so that I could compare the pictures of the banner. In one window I was viewing the pictures on the WAF thread. In the other tab I was viewing the pictures in our thread here..... Can you see my schoolboy error?

    Of course you can. Oh yes, I was indeed 'comparing' the WAF banner with........... itself!

  7. #7

    Please login to view user info
    I was a little bid blind too... :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Garry View Post
    Ah, what a knob I am sometimes

    You're right of course and what must have happened is this: when I first saw Sven's thread (the one I am replying to here) it had no pictures and the title was a little vague so I shot off to the WAF link he had posted, copied three of the pictures, added them to our thread and at the same time made the thread title a little stronger. After I was finished I then had time to look at what Sven was saying. I had two browser tabs open so that I could compare the pictures of the banner. In one window I was viewing the pictures on the WAF thread. In the other tab I was viewing the pictures in our thread here..... Can you see my schoolboy error?

    Of course you can. Oh yes, I was indeed 'comparing' the WAF banner with........... itself!

  8. #8

    Please login to view user info
    The one on Manions just sold for $2,769.00 , thats over 3,300.00 when you include the commission and shipping/handling charges .

    Yes , I was outbid ..... I gave up when it hit the $2000.00 dollar mark .
    Last edited by joecool; 27th March 2012 at 04:18 AM.

  9. #9

    Please login to view user info
    I just bought Tobys old banner ... I will post photos soon .

  10. #10

    Please login to view user info
    nice find ,JO ! Bravo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

HJ-Research, the Hitler Youth Militaria Collector Forum
Copyright © HJ-Research.com 2009 -
Web Hosting by Vidahost "Hosting for Life"