Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 71
  1. #31

    Please login to view user info
    Quote Originally Posted by stuart View Post
    i got a swimming cap with a diamond on the front, its pretty ruined though lol, its differant to the one in angolias book though
    hi mate i havent got angolias books yet, was it like this? the site whare i borrowed this says they were a white rubber head cap with a black kercheif with a bevo HJ diamond sewn on pulled over it and was to match the bathing suit which buttoned on one shoulder, were they all like this? would garry know?

    cant think many of the flimsy black cloth with dimond on survived
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #32

  3. #33

    Please login to view user info
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry View Post
    cheers mate

  4. #34

    Please login to view user info
    Quote Originally Posted by Ewan stirling View Post
    hi mate i havent got angolias books yet, was it like this? the site whare i borrowed this says they were a white rubber head cap with a black kercheif with a bevo HJ diamond sewn on pulled over it and was to match the bathing suit which buttoned on one shoulder, were they all like this? would garry know?

    cant think many of the flimsy black cloth with dimond on survived
    would also think the diamond on the head of the girl above is way bigger that the arm ones?

  5. #35

    Please login to view user info
    See the Teufelsmütze at the front store of a local RZM supplier
    Attached Images Attached Images

  6. #36

    Please login to view user info
    Quote Originally Posted by lauri View Post
    See the Teufelsmütze at the front store of a local RZM supplier
    hi lauri i also have a photo on file when i seen it some years ago online i saved it,but its not as close up as yours although the bdm cap can be seen?

    regards Ewan

    note: its a different rzm display altogether but i think the young girl to the front has it on and the other bdm girl wears the beret?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by HJ-collector; 17th November 2010 at 09:55 PM.

  7. #37

    Please login to view user info
    Hello Ewan. Probably but dificult to see. Is an interesting document

  8. #38

    Please login to view user info
    indeed, a very interesting pic you show us there.

    although very difficult to see exactly what is on the pic.


  9. #39

    Please login to view user info
    Hi,
    for information, this "Teufelmütze" was sold for € 240 in November 2007 on the following website: Auktionen — Auktionshaus Mehlis
    Best Regards
    Eric
    Attached Images Attached Images

  10. #40

    Please login to view user info
    Quote Originally Posted by WIDUKIND View Post
    Hi,
    for information, this "Teufelmütze" was sold for € 240 in November 2007 on the following website: Auktionen — Auktionshaus Mehlis
    Best Regards
    Eric
    Eric, i wish i had seen it damaged or not!!

    someone knew there stuff in 2007 and got a good deal!!

    i msged the guy whom showed the one on waf and he DONATED his to the wilson history and research center...........
    ... funny it never turned up on there site :l
    Last edited by HJ-collector; 19th November 2010 at 03:18 AM.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

HJ-Research, the Hitler Youth Militaria Collector Forum
Copyright © HJ-Research.com 2009 -
Web Hosting by Vidahost "Hosting for Life"