Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Please login to view user info
    i like it actually, late war cotton seen on most printed NSDAP armbands, i will buy it from you, no sweat

haye mate i recently got offered one just like that but the Sig run was bigger and i got offered one with swastika which was really stretched is the armband one that looks and feels really flimsy and panted. I keep seeing thes pop up more and more has any one else aware of thes types of fakes or are they party members making there on, afraid i dont have any pics of them to show.

steve.

Stay away from the sigrune pattern armbands ...too much controversy surrounding them .

But i.m.o. the armband with sigrune was made before 1933 so you can't have a late war cotton version.

Quote Originally Posted by PHILBROWN View Post
    i like it actually, late war cotton seen on most printed NSDAP armbands, i will buy it from you, no sweat

One thing I've always found interesting is that regulations were written that prohibited the wearing of printed armbands. That begs the question, Were the regulations used to prevent HJ members from introducing the wearing of printed armbands, or to stop those who were already wearing them?

It's still my opinion that the armband at the begining of this thread is a poor quality fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Gefolgschaft View Post
    One thing I've always found interesting is that regulations were written that prohibited the wearing of printed armbands. That begs the question, Were the regulations used to prevent HJ members from introducing the wearing of printed armbands, or to stop those who were already wearing them?

It's still my opinion that the armband at the begining of this thread is a poor quality fake.

thanks for the warnings guys, but im a gambler if i get it cheap enough t would be nice to see in hand

Quote Originally Posted by PHILBROWN View Post
    thanks for the warnings guys, but im a gambler if i get it cheap enough t would be nice to see in hand
    Big gamble. The armband is junk imo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12