Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Please login to view user info

DJ Jungvolk armband?

Admin edit: links to externally-hosted pics aren't allowed on HJ-research because their deletion will render any any thread reliant upon them redundant.

I dont believe that these armbands are really Jungvolk , but that is just my opinion and I could be wrong .

I'm with Joe on this. I have been told these are for Flemish HJ, but I really don't know for sure. I would not buy one without seeing more evidence, but that's just my opinion.

there is a pic in littlejohns book showing this type of armband in wear,but to be honest they are not for me
    stu

hi all
    just a quick update on this armband heres some pics showing this in wear
    thoughts???
    stu
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by stuart; 11th June 2009 at 06:29 PM.

IMO the last photo i will not trust as to the second it looks very period to me.It makes you think again.

I avoided these because it's too difficult to get a consensus on which are the good ones.

As a maybe example they are ok but with all the other guys here on this one as long as you did not pay to much no harm done steve

I must agree with you guys; I would avoid buying one of these unless it had rock solid Veteran provenance.

Cheers, Ade.

i dont have one and probably never will just thought the pics helped make a point
    stu

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast