Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Please login to view user info

Angolia the HJ reference books

I'm considering to invest some money to buy at least one of the 2 voumes. Could you tell me the contents and which of the 2 is the best? They cost a fortune nowadays ...

i think volume 1 is the best there is one on ebay germany for sale
    Hans

Give this site a try,I have had fair luck finding out of print books for a reasonable sum.However in this case I doubt you will find either volume for less than $100 US.

http://www.bookfinder.com/

Trying to decide which volume is better is really a matter of personal preference. I personally prefer volume 2 since it contains a chapter on tinnies. If I primarily collected sigrune patches and shoulder straps I would vote for volume 1. These reference books have become quite pricey since they are no longer in print. I think I paid between $35 and $40 for each volume; however, I purchased these reference books more than ten years ago.

Collect100

Not trying to empty your wallet:D but i think you need both, unless as collect says you are just going to focus on one area ,

Steve

Steve I will indeed buy both, but I would like to see if I can start with vol.2 which appears to be less rare than vol 1. How are the 2 volumes divided?

check ABEBOOKS .COM and amazon .com for best prices and also consider the book by LITTLEJOHN

paul

Panzerbar,
    Its to long for my one fingered typing so here is a scan of the chapters ( vol 2), i hope it helps

steve
    Attached Images Attached Images

thank you! Meanwhile I got hold of one copy of David Littlejohn's book. It wasn't cheap too guys!
    Last edited by zeller; 27th June 2009 at 07:02 PM.

The Philip Baker books are great too.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast