I own there 2 hangers for several years now.
It seems to good to be true,
I really believe they are legit.
The first came in the box, and half a year later the second came from the same source, who (says) bought a household.
The same initials at both, so i believe to be a set.
They came at a price much LOWER then it would cost to make and fake this quality hangers in silver.
They are hand made 900 silver.
They came I a box from a watchmaker (They often also worked with silver and gold in that time) from the city of Düren.
The Adolf Hitler strasse was mostly distroyed in november 1944, but units of the 12 SS HJ were around there in 1944.
900 silver without other marking indicaties a private maker, an 900 was high quality and used in Germany late 19 and mid 20 century.
I think the initials A.v.C are written down a both.
You can see that everything is hand engraved ang high quality.
It seems to good to be true,
I really believe they are legit.
The first came in the box, and half a year later the second came from the same source, who (says) bought a household.
The same initials at both, so i believe to be a set.
They came at a price much LOWER then it would cost to make and fake this quality hangers in silver.
They are hand made 900 silver.
They came I a box from a watchmaker (They often also worked with silver and gold in that time) from the city of Düren.
The Adolf Hitler strasse was mostly distroyed in november 1944, but units of the 12 SS HJ were around there in 1944.
900 silver without other marking indicaties a private maker, an 900 was high quality and used in Germany late 19 and mid 20 century.
I think the initials A.v.C are written down a both.
You can see that everything is hand engraved ang high quality.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
You don't have permission to view attachments.
Attachments
You don't have permission to view attachments.