1932 saxony???

Thanks Received
You don't have permission to view attachments.

I’ve been searching the internet for information on this tinnie but haven’t been able to find anything. I’ve heard it called a Saxony but that doesn’t mean much to me.
I have also searched all of my reference books and found photos but not much information. Suggestions on how to find out more about it would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

Hi Carlyle,

That's right. The inscription reads: Werbeoffensive der sächsischen Hitlerjugend 1932 (i.e. a recruitment campaign to gain new members).
Saxony was and still is a German federal state.

Hello,

The spring offensive of the Hitler Youth took place in Saxony in February and March 1932.

During these two months, a lot of promotional events were organized in order to attract as many young people as possible to the Hitler Youth.

Pele

Attachments

Many thanks Jack and Pele. This is good information to accompany the badge. How did you get this information??? I’m trying to learn how to research my tinnies but I’m not having much luck at it.
I don’t read German which is a bit of a handicap. I have to use a translation program which is a pain. Thanks again.
Joe

Hello,

The spring offensive of the Hitler Youth took place in Saxony in February and March 1932.

During these two months, a lot of promotional events were organized in order to attract as many young people as possible to the Hitler Youth.

Pele

Thanks for your very nice explanation and perfect illustration !!!

Back