1935 Erster BANN 70 Aufmarsch Saar

Thanks Received
You don't have permission to view attachments.

The graphics are hard to see do to the build up of patina. I’m told this is a difficult tinnie to find.

Attachments

Hi Carlyle,

You are certainly finding nice unusual tinnies well done thanks for posting them.
I collect DJ tinnies if you any for sale or you see some you all ready have pm me.

Best regards...Ewan

Hi Carlyle,

You are certainly finding nice unusual tinnies well done thanks for posting them.
I collect DJ tinnies if you any for sale or you see some you all ready have pm me.

Best regards...Ewan
Hi Carlyle,

Best regards...Ewan
I’ll Let you know if I see anything I think you might be interested.

Hi Carlyle,

Best regards...Ewan

SMG has these at fairly reasonable prices.

Attachments

Militaria de Foerier and Weiss also have a number of DJ tinnies but very expensive. I have a question for you or the forum. If the tinnie does not say DJ or have a single ruin on it, how do you tell if it is DJ?
Hi there, In answer to your question. I look for the Sig Rune or the words like Jungvolk,Jugend,Deutsches Jugend etc

Back