2/59 2/91 JUNGBANN ZELTLAGER juli 1934

Thanks Received
You don't have permission to view attachments.

I wish the condition was better but since I’ve not seen it before and the price was right I bought it.
I don’t know anything about it but to me the graphics look like a farm house and castle turret. I believe there is some significant there.
Joe

Attachments

A Tinnie that is a bit difficult to get. He is one of the DJs, from the 2 Jungbänne reunion of the Gebiet Nordsee (7), the Jungbann 59 Wilhelmshaven-Friesland and the Jungbann 91 Oldenburg. In the Tinnie the tower of Oldenburg Castle appears under Jungbann 2/59, while under the other a country house from Wilhelmshaven-Friesland appears, that is, the Jungbann numbers have been changed with the image of each one.

A Tinnie that is a bit difficult to get. He is one of the DJs, from the 2 Jungbänne reunion of the Gebiet Nordsee (7), the Jungbann 59 Wilhelmshaven-Friesland and the Jungbann 91 Oldenburg. In the Tinnie the tower of Oldenburg Castle appears under Jungbann 2/59, while under the other a country house from Wilhelmshaven-Friesland appears, that is, the Jungbann numbers have been changed with the image of each one.
Wow - thanks for the information. I will add it to my files. I enjoy my tinnies so much more when I have their history.
Best Regards - Joe

Back