Haenel air rifle used by the Deutsches Jungvolk

Thanks Received
Was watching this item but it went for a very exorbitant price, what happens when a couple of wallets battle each other, a nice Haenel air rifle as used by the DJ HJ for training, Haenels are rare as compared to a Mars 115 but @ that price is nuts, but prices have doubled tripled for HJ daggers also, some are auction companys with deep pockets that buy that drive up prices.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi zacker,

I wrote a little bit about the former german "Haenel/Schmeisser "Wehrsport Luftgewehr":

I am aware, how very rare these rifles are nowadays, about the "modern" prices I was not aware about at all...
We children in the early 1960s "played" with this kind of stuff, very often...

But all this happened more than 50 years ago in our childhood years, when a ball of ice cream was -,10 German Pfennig, a Volkswagen was a little bit more
than 3000,- German Mark, and one Liter of standard german "Benzin" (Regular) was under -, 50 German Pfennig.

Micha

Wow, that is a real big amount.
I own a nice Mars 115 bought 2 years ago.
The average price of that one is between 650 euro and 800 in my memory..

More then 2000.. pffff

a few added pics of a Haenel with a Wehrmacht-3rd Zeug, Panzer Kompanie101 on buttstock with a eagle stamp above it, and a Haenel advertisement with Luftwaffe General Udet 10 shot group, not just for HJ these air rifles have a pic of a SA man with Mars 115

Attachments

Cool!

Check out this pics:

Comes fresh out of woodwork from a appartement renter in Austria.
I guy I know got it for free!
Beautiful instructions at the buttstock..
The guy just not wants to sell it.
I would pay a lot for it, since I like it and also go to Tirol for skiing every year. So 2 "loves" in one..

Attachments

Of course, the above reference to Ernst Udet represents a significant increase in the value of this airgun, without a doubt. :blink:
Thanks for posting, nice to see something like this!

Micha

Back