Assembling an HJ Uniform for Wear

Thanks Received
Hello all,

I have been pleased to have spent time on this wonderful treasure trove of information regarding the HJ and BDM over the past several months. I am in a German reenactment unit, and because of my age, a considerable portion of my "impression" is based around the Youth. Rest assured, I understand the implications and hazards that can come from protraying this large slice of the Third Reich's history in this way.

My unit has recently recruited several young members who are interested in the HJ and want to begin their impressions there — being the main "HJ guy" for my unit, I wanted to know if other members of this forum had advice for finding/making reproduction uniform items. I want to recreate (accurately and respectfully) the uniform of an Oberkameradschaftsführer.

I wish to add that I have no ill will towards this community or what it represents. I will research, purchase, make, and fabricate whatever I need to as to faithfully fulfill this impression and this role; it is my passion. I ask only your help in doing so. Thank you for your time and attention.

—Max

Hello, what you want to do or do is entirely up to you. All the information you are looking for you will surely find here. If you want to present something, we can certainly help, so that the compilation corresponds to the original.

Back