Aufmarsch der Hitler-Jugend Freiberg 1933

WIDUKIND

Thanks Received
Hello,
here is an unusual tinnie in cardboard from 1933.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Thanks for posting this tinnie. I like it but others have found it controversial. There may have been a tread on another forum where individuals were comparing the attachment pins to determine authenticity. This tinnie was listed on a period sales flyer. This flyer was for sale at Weitze several years ago.

Thanks for posting this tinnie. I like it but others have found it controversial. There may have been a tread on another forum where individuals were comparing the attachment pins to determine authenticity. This tinnie was listed on a period sales flyer. This flyer was for sale at Weitze several years ago.

This Tinnie is vintage and I don't understand why there is controversy. The pin is ok as well as the clip.
The main thing is that we appreciate these HJ Tinnies in Cardboard.
For information, it came from the USA last year.

Hi Widukind,

besides the very many "Abzeichen" in the different metalls from these years, paper/cardboard/fabric "Abzeichen", or for example made from early "synthetic materials" are very rare nowadays.

Thank you for showing this rare example here in the forum! :thumb:

The best of luck for your further "hunt" and your collection!

Micha
Btw: German dealer websites/shops are for sure a good source of information, but these people are "dealers", to make a profit is the goal, not more,
and not less.

Back