Bann 223 tinnie

Thanks Received
This tinnie is on the way from Holland to me in the USA. I’ll post better pics when it arrives.
You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hello, great badge. Ive never come across another to the one I have. They are really quite large tinnie/badges. Wonder why the differences in the 2 badges? Yours is solid whereas mine is a press out. Ive seen other base tinnies used for HJ and then the same base shape but with an NSDAP symbol/design.

Attachments

Actually, it could have been purchased from a dealer here in the US. The Holland dealer has a habit of purchasing HJ/DJ tinnies from other dealers then pumping up the price. The tinnie listed on their site before this solid Bann 223 was purchased from Hiscoll less than two weeks ago. I not saying what is being done is wrong, but if we search high and low we should be able to locate these rare tinnies before they are purchased and relisted at sky-high prices.

Amen brother. Thanks for filling me in. All I know is that this dealer consistently gets me hard to obtain tinnies that I can’t locate. I would love to have a system in place to locate the rare ones!!?

Back