BDM Costume for Film

Thanks Received
Greetings! Am interested in acquiring parts and pieces for a BDM costume for a film to be shot in WA state next year. Would appreciate any links or leads for both cloth insignia, metal insignia, and uniform copies available from around the world - looking for reproduction items only!
Thank you so much!

I was going to suggest Wittmann as an option for the reenactor market but he's not quite bad enough just yet. Getting ever closer though!

So far...not much feedback. Does anyone know where I can locate a sewing pattern for the climbing jacket? Much appreciate any help. Some older heads on here state a large quantity of BDM district triangles were produced but haven't found them on the web

So far...not much feedback. Does anyone know where I can locate a sewing pattern for the climbing jacket? Much appreciate any help. Some older heads on here state a large quantity of BDM district triangles were produced but haven't found them on the web

I alsready posted a link above. Triangles here: Landser Outfitters - Search Results for "triangle"

Sewing pattern for Kletterjacke does not exist I think but in this Full Member Gold area you will find manufacture instructions for this jacket.

There is an extensive description for the BDM-Weste in the 1936 manufacturing
regulations from the Reichszeugmeisterei on pages 20 (half the page) and 21
(full page), which gives sizes included from 6 through 48.

There is also a description, but not so detailed, included in "Bekleidung und Asurüstung
der Hitler-Jugend" from January 1934, page 79 and 80. The 1936-description gives
much more detail.

Could I please have links to data with BDM jacket sewing pattern?

Look at post 5.. You get a Gold membership then you can download the manufacturing instructions for the Kletterjacke. We both have said that already...

"Full forum access including access to the exclusive Full Member forums (articles, Wiki, Bann index, downloads, translations,"

thank you!

Have purchased the Gold Membership and trying to locate the sewing pattern for the jacket. I appreciate your kind assistance.

Thank you! Am trying to locate fake BDM sleeve triangles that would look authentic with a camera close up. Anything available that's not the Pakistan hand embroidered stuff?

I was able to download the documents suggested in this thread, and have sent my costume seamstress the drawings for the climbing jacket. Would have preferred actual sewing patterns, but guess they don't exist for the jacket. Best Regards. The short film "Fragile Ghost" will be filmed in Tacoma/Seattle/Leavenworth, WA this Fall - and submitted to film festivals next Spring.

Thank you for the suggestion. I've been visiting that site for some time, but didn't realize they made the sewing patterns available. Much appreciate your help!

hello

I have these.

joe

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Thank you so much! I already have these images, but hopefully, can obtain a real pattern for the climbing jacket.

Maybe these may help...

Attachments

I appreciate your kind assistance! I will pass these on to my costume seamstress for her research and production of the climbing jacket.

Back