BDM Fraulein and her mother.

Thanks Received
I plan to start posting a lot more,photos are basically whats left of my HJ/BDM collection.When I post photos,I will always show the back if it has writing.Can't promise that I will have it translated because it seems the Germans had horrible penmanship. as a side note if I ever post a photo and any member in good standing here wants to trade for it do not be afraid to ask.
I bought this photo .... the sign it tickled me and I had to have it.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

I plan to start posting a lot more,photos are basically whats left of my HJ/BDM collection.When I post photos,I will always show the back if it has writing.Can't promise that I will have it translated because it seems the Germans had horrible penmanship. as a side note if I ever post a photo and any member in good standing here wants to trade for it do not be afraid to ask.
I bought this photo .... the sign it tickled me and I had to have it.

Hi Jack,

Welcome, great photo of BDM girl and mother. If you look closer it looks like the BDM girl is wearing a Reichsberufswettkampf badge on her left pocket and the mother appears to wearing x 2 of the awards, very interesting. Original photos are great for reference, and maybe proof an item existed during the TR period.

Best regards...Ewan

Would love to jump into that photo and see what level of badge they are wearing. Clearly the photo dates to 1938 at the earliest and I'm wondering whether the woman on the right is wearing a 1938 or 1939 "Tag der Arbeit" tinnie above her RBWK badge? That was the day on which the Reichssieger were announced so who knows? Perhaps these two are Reichssieger with the picture taken somewhere in Hamburg (1938) or Köln (1939)? We'll never know :)

the BDM girl is wearing a Reichsberufswettkampf badge on her left pocket and the mother appears to wearing x 2 of the awards

Honestly I never say unless I am 100% sure.This photo is so grainy that I wasn't going to say.When I first examined it I agree with you on 2 out of 3.I think the upper badge on the mother is a event tinnie.

Oohhh, I love such interesting photos where you can find out many details if you watch the photo little longer. Interesting badges indeed - but imo the pictures does not show a daughetr and her mother - these are friends probably of the same age - the face of the right person looks younger than this of the left person. Anyway thanks for posting this nice photo.

I found this photo that shows us a extra small size climbing jacket and please note the boy´s small size SA -hat :clap2::bounce::bounce:

Attachments

Back