BDM Gruppenführerin document & insignia

AHL

Thanks Received
This group is for sale on line and I'm interested in it But need a bit of guidance!
First of course, is the Gruppenfhurerin insignia right?
And second Note the DAF & BdM affiliation on the Ausweiss. What is the connection between the two group?
I didn't realize females were in the DAF.
Thanks in advance!

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

She was employed as clerk and local youth officer in DAF Kreisleitung Würzburg, and member of both BDM and DAF.

DAF was the NS labour organisation, which replaced the various independent trade unions in Germany. DAF membership was theoretically voluntary, but any workers in any area of German commerce or industry had to be a member to get a job.

German text and google translation:

Geboren am: 21. Nov. 1911 in: Münden
Beruf: Kontoristin, Ortsjugendreferentin
Betrieb: DAF Kreisleitung Würzburg
HJ - [BDM] - Formation: BDM und DAF
Eingewiesen in die zusätliche Berufsschulung der Reichsbetriebsgemeinschaft allgemeine Hauswirtschaft

Born on: 21 November 1911 in: Münden
Operation: DAF district administration Würzburg
HJ - [BDM] group: BDM and DAF
Introduced in the additional vocational training of the Reichsbetriebsgemeinschaft general housekeeping.

Thank you! I like the document and would love to have it but unfortunately I have been advised the badge paired with it is a reproduction.

This is a DAF document as opposed to HJ/BDM and because there is no rank mentioned for this girl we cannot be sure that the rank insignia is hers i.e that the document and badge are even a set. The BDM summer rank insignia always need close examination due to the fakes that are around. Does anyone have an original BDM summer rank badge to compare?

Yes, I to would like to see an original. As I posted, this one is considered a fake. Too bad, I still like the ausweiss

Here is an original ( it has been cut down ) the bevo type ones are reproductions .

Attachments

Photos of the white summer and dark blue winter BDM leader uniforms with the special embroidered breast eagles .

Attachments

Back