BDM knife

He will probably just ignore your email, or tell you that these are vetted by Johnson or Wittless. The guru Johnson has been listing horrible fakes as legit, green diamond HJ Knife, a well established fake full Rohm S.A. for $8000 usd, the list goes on.

Nice that he never actually says official or RZM specification model. Then mentions a "story" of how he got it as an advertisement to his book. The story will "blow you away". Probably "vet acquired" used to authenticate it. Ask him to show you a photo of one in wear or a mention of it in ANY period documents, ads, etc. as a B.D.M. knife and not just a plain camping knife.

Ah yes.

Acquired by a 'vet'.

Often from the Berghof itself.

The combined amount of items recovered from Berghof would fill a department store

rather than a bombed out house.

I'm going to ask Bill if he would like a Ruptured Duck badge in pink for women no photographic evidence and nothing in any regulations but I got it from a vet.
Do you think he would like to sell it.

Ruptured Duck also had a nice story to tell about their made in 1990 fantasy LEBENSBORN stickpin that they wanted to shaft some collector for only $1300.- for a while back. Yes, no kidding, the prolapsed duck really did believe that there was such an item as a Lebensborn membership pin! They have sold BDM knives before too, in 2013, documented on this forum.
You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

The Prolapsed Duck haha

Did you get a reply B-Rad?
Not a normal prolapse, but rather a the brain that has swollen up so much it came out of the ears. Brain prolapse. :lol:
You know, you can pick up those FANTASY Lebensborn pins for a few dollars... But no.. Shea finds one and it just has to be worth $1300.- He spent too much time with Wittmann IMHO.

And then when I informed the WAF bruderschaft about Sheas scam, a Norwegian attacked me, posting image aftar image of the FANTASY Lebensborn pins saying one is genuine, but so rare as the rest are faked.

Sad, silly uneducated people who have no idea about history. Who could imagine that the secretive Lebensborn program would make SS pins for their members :lol: they need to go back to school, start at Primary level. In a recent video I did I showed Shea asking 1000 dollars for a 1957 version Naval clasp, worth 50 bucks at best! ha ha ha ha ha

Attachments

Thanks B-Rad. Much obliged.

He has sold BDM knives before, also documented on this forum, so too late for him to aknowledge it, otherwise he`d need to give refunds.

haha yes. I remember the WAF thread on the DJ knives leading to bans for some members who got too close to getting a particular dealer (Iqbal?) to admit that he didn't know s##t about them and that he was just parroting the Johnson, Wittmann, Weinand story. If he had been asked by the mods to stump up some proof he would have left himself wide open to refunds. Of course... they didn't ask him to stump up and he got away with it.

Back