BDM uniform display

Thanks Received
My BDM display with RZM tagget skirt and Kletterweste. Shirt isn't good, looking for an original one!

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Yes nice but the skirt should be more more long for this girl (till the ankle )

Only the early skirts went down to the ankle Bertl. Albrecht's impression is good although the skirt should be at least knee-length I think.

I think that the shirt has the correct length, but the "girl" has too long legs :lol:

Michael :denmark

I think that the shirt has the correct length, but the "girl" has too long legs :lol:

Michael :denmark

Thats true, mannequin is about 1,75. Otherwise the skirt has been shortened too, so it is extra short. Anyway I have a period photo of a JM girl wearing the skirt in that way

A job nice done,
At the beginning it was one of my dreams to complete also a set up like yours, but one needs to adjust his dreams.....
Was wondering how your mannequin, wich is a really nice one, how you keep it standing with the the boots on the legs.
I have a mannequin with a pin in one of the feet so I cannot fix the boots without making a whole in one of the boots wich would be a shame, just to display the full uniform.

Wizardelf
:belgium

A job nice done,
At the beginning it was one of my dreams to complete also a set up like yours, but one needs to adjust his dreams.....
Was wondering how your mannequin, wich is a really nice one, how you keep it standing with the the boots on the legs.
I have a mannequin with a pin in one of the feet so I cannot fix the boots without making a whole in one of the boots wich would be a shame, just to display the full uniform.

Wizardelf
:belgium

It has in the backpart a support, just like a real size barbie

Yes nice but the skirt should be more more long for this girl (till the ankle )

Here are a few BDM/JM that wear the miniskirt .

Attachments

Hello ALBRECHT, if you mean the photo from JOE , i can see on the skirt the buttons !
Wenn i wrote JM not BDM it was because the skirt was shorter for JM ( over the knee) but for the "woman " of the BDM it was not decent and not acceptable in the 40 s .

Back