Black Jungvolk buckle

ewan0939

Thanks Received
Good afternoon all,

My guests have gone, as much as we enjoyed having them here in the sun, it is good to get back to normal running.
Big excitement for me at long last I have managed to get a Black DJ buckle via a good friend. Very happy.
The buckle is in the post to me, so only have these photographs so far. I think it is RZM marked but cannot make out the maker mark until I have the buckle in my hand. Please give your opinions on the buckle.

Best regards....Ewan

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
Good afternoon all,

My guests have gone, as much as we enjoyed having them here in the sun, it is good to get back to normal running.
Big excitement for me at long last I have managed to get a Black DJ buckle via a good friend. Very happy.
The buckle is in the post to me, so only have these photographs so far. I think it is RZM marked but cannot make out the maker mark until I have the buckle in my hand. Please give your opinions on the buckle.

Best regards....Ewan

Hi Garry, Thank you for sorting out my my post title. As I was typing it just came up a series of red dots and the three letters strange eh lol

At first glance it looks fine to me (y)- but let's take a closer look when you can post better pictures

Michael :denmark

Good evening all,

Back on the forum after an illness. It is good to be back , look forward to reading all the new posts and adding some of my own.

Best regards.....Ewan

Hi Ewan,

Good to see you back here.
I hope it was nothing too bad.

Hi Ewan

I would really like to see more and better pictures of your new black belt buckle

You mentioned in September that you would post better pictures when you got it in the mail.

Now I'm so excitedly waiting 😍

Michael :denmark

Good evening all,

You are both right I never did post photos of my Black DJ buckle when it arrived. I will dig it out take better photos and post them. Standby.

Best regards....Ewan

Good evening all,

This is not a moan or me feeling sorry for myself. I thought I would explain why I keep appearing and disappearing on the forum. I have had Parkinsons for a quite a few years now and was managing it quite well. However recently it has been grinding me to a standstill, but I am winning again. So as I collect DJ items, I am going to do a small article on DJ buckles, gathering together the excellent information already on the forum and adding to it. I hope you guys join in and pass on photos and information from your own collections.

Best regards....Ewan

Hi Ewan,

The like is for winning again.
My good wishes go with you in this and in the success of writing an interesting essay on the belt buckle 👍.

All the best, mate.
Jack

Hi Jack,

I knew if anybody was going to get back to me first, It would be you, so thank you.
Yes, I am putting together all the known makers of the DJ buckle I can find in pictures and words.
I hope it will a useful reference for fellow collectors, to which they can add too as new unknown (to me) maker marked buckles appear
from guys collections. All exciting stuff. Hope you are keeping well and it is great to see you are still helping out on the forum with German history and these strange lol German words that no one but you can find the meaning of. Speak again soon.

Best regards

Ewan

Hi Ewan,

Thanks for putting a big grin on my face when I read the penultimate sentence. Löve those German words :biggrin1:.

Hello Ewan ,
I can't wait to read your articles and see your photos.
Unfortunately, I don't have a black buckle to present.
good luck to you
cheers

Thank you guys, I am working away and putting it together, and then no doubt Garry will sort out my mistakes lol

Will post a scan when they arrive, but thought it would be perfect for this thread.

Attachments

Back