Collection of achievement badges - opinions

Thanks Received
Here’s my HJ Proficiency Badges what’s your opinion’s all 4 plus miniature’s

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Here’s my HJ Proficiency Badges what’s your opinion’s all 4 plus miniature’s

Hello again,

The best way I find is to look at the reverse of each individual badge, most of the signs are there for you to see, ie incorrect pin,plate,maker mark, issue number, look at the side of the badge in some cases etc, all the information you will need to find out if that badge is fake or original TR period can be found here on HJ - Research and the advice is free and impartial. There is a lot of dealers out there selling fake and fantasy items so beware, If in doubt check the item out on here first, this will save you a lot of money and also let you find out who the robbers out there are. Speak to your friends who collect HJ//DJ and get them to join, there is other sites out there who play at being so called experts ie the WAF and charge you for there dodgy advice, the same sites are run by dealers, who will tell you all sorts of tales to get you to buy a item etc ie Joe B moderator on WAF who is banned from this site, I wonder why ? I will let you work that out.

Best regards...Ewan

Would it be possible to see the reverse of the HJ honour badge please? I'm keeping track of all examples that I come across and there is a chance that we may know the name of the awardee:

Nice display, the edges tell all, here is great info how to tell fake from original...

Back