Deutsches Jungvolk Werwolf pennant?

Thanks Received
Hello, Dear community It is very nice that there is this site and I am pleased that I found this. : clap2:
I would like to introduce myself, I am not quite young yet, I am from Germany and I have not been familiar with the subject of HJ DJ for a very long time.
In my free time, I am predominantly in old HJ camps throughout Germany with the metal detector on the lookout and am also often found. On weekends, I often go to flea markets and have already made one or the other bargain there.
Then I also have a big problem right now: I got a bicycle pennant which, it would seem, could be from the late days of the werewolves. The dogs? -Wolfskopf? switch to the pennants page to the switch to the pennants page to the pennants page of the clown movement. Maybe one of you can help me here?

With best regards from Germany Franz: Germany

Hallo, Liebe Gemeinde es ist sehr schön das es diese Seite gibt und ich freue mich das ich diese gefunden habe. : clap2:
Ich möchte mich kurz vorstellen, bin noch nicht recht jung, komme aus Deutschland und noch nicht sehr lange mit dem Thema HJ DJ vertraut.
in meiner Freizeit bin ich überwiegend in alten HJ Lagern in ganz Deutschland mit dem Metalldetektor auf Spurensuche und bin auch schon des öfteren fündig geworden. An Wochenenden bin ich oft auf Flohmärkten unterwegs und habe dort auch schon das ein oder andere Schnäppchen machen können.
Dann habe ich auch gleich ein großes Problem: Ich habe einen Fahrrad Wimpel Bekommen der wie es scheint aus der Späten Zeit der Werwölfe sein könnte. Der Hunde? -Wolfskopf? switch to the wimpel page to the switch to the wimpel page to the wimpel page of the freischärler movement. Vielleicht kann mir hier von euch einer weiter helfen?

Mit Besten Grüssen aus Deutschland Franz: Deutschland

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi,

the dog head was used by a couple of the pre-HJ scouting organisations and the DJ, in the early days certainly, continued with some of the traditions of the Bündische Jugend so I think that is what we see represented on the pennant. This early DJ flag could possibly go into that same category:

Could you show some of your HJ-related finds from your detecting trips? I have detected in a couple of places in my local area that were used by the HJ and found a couple of small items - membership badges, a sports badge and a couple of shoulder strap buttons.

Attachments

https://de.pons.com/übersetzung/englisch-deutsch/Best https://de.pons.com/übersetzung/englisch-deutsch/regards Hello, thank you first for your answer! So exactly my pennant can not be determined but yes there are only guesses. I would like to show more of my finds here, but unfortunately it is not possible here. I've already tried to show an album here but unfortunately I can only post 5 pictures, that's nothing.How is it possible to post more pictures here?
Best regards Franz

Hallo, vielen Dank erstmal für deine Antwort! So ganz genau lässt sich ja mein Wimpel doch nicht bestimmen da es ja nur Vermutungen sind. Gerne würde ich hier noch mehr meiner Funde zeigen, jedoch ist es hier ja leider nicht möglich. ich habe schon versucht hier ein Album zu zeigen jedoch kann ich leider nur 5 Bilder posten, das ist natürlich nichts.
Wie ist es hier möglich mehr Bilder zu posten?
Beste Grüsse Franz
https://de.pons.com/übersetzung/englisch-deutsch/Franz

Hi Franz,

You can add up to 60 pictures to an album. If you need to add more than that you can create a new album. In the "upload photos" box there are only five spaces but once you have uploaded five attachments you just repeat the procedure as often as you need.

I have created an album under my pictures there are 5 pieces inside it's not possible anymore it is written: This photo exceeds the total quota for album files
Ich habe ein Album unter meinen Bildern erstellt. Es sind 5 Stücke enthalten. Es ist nicht mehr möglich, dass es geschrieben ist. Dieses Foto überschreitet die Gesamtquote für Albumdateien

...This photo exceeds the total quota for album files

Okay, the overall size of user albums was a little too small so I have increased that now. As you'll see from your first album I have added a new attachment. You can delete that now and then continue to upload attachments up to a maximum of 60 attachments per album. Thanks for making me aware of the problem :thumb:

This change applies to all usergroups that are permitted to have albums so anyone who was experiencing problems previously will find that they are now able to upload new attachments to their albums.

Klasse:Daumen hoch: danke das sie es behoben haben, da werde ich jetze den rest der Fotos hochladen

Thank you for fixing it, I will upload the rest of the photos

Back