DG-DE Selling Fantasy Knives

Thanks Received
Just found this, one of Wittmann`s fantasy products on a German site. Description is word-for-word from Herr Cuban.. a shame, but a good example of how fantasy rubbish gets spread around the world and accepted as fact. Just repeat the mantra long enough.
If this website is connected to those books advertised on it (By Siegert?') then I`d hate to think what those books are all about. Probably a 1-1 carbon copy of Johnson and Wittmann`s fables and bed time stories for adults.
Souvenir Knife <<Reichsparteitag Nurnberg 1935>> with Original Paper Sack by Puma Solingen
Quote: The blade is a typical DJ type
Really? This is coming from a native German (I think) who should know full well there is no such item as a DJ knife. Sad, but seeing as I am not a blade collector, I find it funny. And it tells you a lot about what this person actually knows about the rules & regulations of the Third Reich period and dagger/knife production.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
With all the information out about these fantasy knives , I cannot understand why people are still buying them .

With all the information out about these fantasy knives , I cannot understand why people are still buying them .

Joe, ignorance / laziness .....they also keep buying the HJ honor badges (by the box full) for foreigners and the reproduction Railroad car eagles & desk eagles etc for the same reason, maybe too lazy to do research. Just a simple google search with a keyword would do the trick. All the mentioned items are high dollar earners for the scammers. Low overhead... very high profit margin.
Mike

Back