Did a blue membership badge exist?

Thanks Received
Hi

Did a blue (marine) membership badge exist?

I have an album which details two ‘camping trips’ with members of the UK scouts and the HJ. in the back of one of the albums is a card with several badges attached, two of them are similar to standard membership badges but they are blue. For context, the album came directly from the individual who went on these trips in the 30’s and I acquired them directly from them before they passed. Within the albums are diaries, itineries, candid thoughts and drawings, badges and photos depicting the shared trips.

cheers

Hi

Did a blue (marine) membership badge exist?

I have an album which details two ‘camping trips’ with members of the UK scouts and the HJ. in the back of one of the albums is a card with several badges attached, two of them are similar to standard membership badges but they are blue. For context, the album came directly from the individual who went on these trips in the 30’s and I acquired them directly from them before they passed. Within the albums are diaries, itineries, candid thoughts and drawings, badges and photos depicting the shared trips.

cheers
Blue never existed, yes I’ve seen people say that the blue is marine but for me it’s in the same bracket of the DJ knife, pure fantasy. If you’d like to add some photos then we can be 100%.
Josh

Hi, I attach some photos, I’ve also attached a few photos of the scrap book/albums that the badges came attached to.

Thank you

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

More pictures

Attachments

Hi there and thanks for showing these items. It's an interesting subject. Does the itinerary that you show there have any detail on where the camps with the HJ took place?

As has already been stated by Josh, the blue HJ membership badge is a fantasy. Additionally, the supposed maker Otto Hoffmann did not have an RZM licence for metal insignia. Could you show a good photo of the reverse of the red/white HJ membership badge please?

Back