DJ Fanfare banner. For your opinions

ewan0939

Thanks Received
Good evening all,

See photos below ( only ones I have ) of a double sided DJ fanfare banner. I am awaiting confirmation of the sizes. I look forward to reading your reply's.

Best regards

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi Ewan,
the trumpet banner makes a very good impression. What I see in the pictures is a beautiful original. Of course I can't say 100%, but the pictures speak for themselves.

Hi Ewan,
the trumpet banner makes a very good impression. What I see in the pictures is a beautiful original. Of course I can't say 100%, but the pictures speak for themselves.

Hi Steve,

Thank you your valued opinion. Also had confirmation the banner is correct size 50cm x 50cm.
I wonder if the original location of the banner is known or could be found ? Garry / Jack any ideas ??

Best regards.....Ewan

Unfortunately I don't know the coat of arms on the back, but it should be possible to find out. But I don't think it's a city coat of arms, as they were usually designed differently. I'm betting on a country or regional coat of arms.

I found something. It could be the city of Freiburg im Breisgau. Your city coat of arms matches the one on the cloth.
Freiburg im Breisgau was assigned to area 21 (Süd Baden) and had the youth ban number 113.

Last edited:
Back