DJ Jungbann 2-88 Zeltlager Sommer 1934

Thanks Received
DJ Jungbann 2/88 Zeltlager Sommer 1934

Hello everyone

This rare tinnie sold at Weitze a few weeks ago. Anyone here luck out and purchase it?

Thanks.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hello again,

I seen the DJ tinnie but did not purchase it, can you remember what Weitze was selling it for ?

Best regards....Ewan

Hello Everyone,

This rare DJ Tinnie is in my collection now, a little treat that I treated myself to for €165.
Tinnies are getting more and more expensive right now without explanation.

Best Regards
Eric

Attachments

weitze has always been expensive, and as you say, tinnies are increasing in price in recent years.

Congrats Eric. Thanks for posting photos of the tinnie. I took a screen shot to add to my folder since it is a sketch in Tieste's reference book.

Apologies for the sideways photos. It has to do with my new iPhone. I will switch back to my camera.

Mark

Well done Eric lovely tinnie. if at the time i could have afforded that DJ i would have bought it for sure.

Best regards...Ewan

Wow, a beautiful badge too. I always really like the early ones.

Congrats Eric. Thanks for posting photos of the tinnie. I took a screen shot to add to my folder since it is a sketch in Tieste's reference book.

Apologies for the sideways photos. It has to do with my new iPhone. I will switch back to my camera.

Mark

I see we have the same reading...Lol

Hi Eric...Tieste's reference books are a must have. I have his double set, but I don't have his most recent edition. I have all four of the tinnie books that were published by Manion's (Foxhole), but they are a bit crude on detail and description. Great at the time but outdated now. I also have both of LTC John Angolia's HJ reference books. Volume 2 contains around 215 tinnie examples. I was lucky to pick up 25-30 published examples from him. Great gentleman who offered them at $20 each back in 1999. I also have the tinnie reference books by Mr. Cassidy. I provided several photos for him to use in the books.

Any other reference books used by you or others? Thanks.

Mark

Nice one..

The prices are getting very high and they sell pretty fast..I think that is because young collectors can still afford this and not the bigger "hardware"

Nice one..

" I think that is because young collectors can still afford this and not the bigger "hardware"

I don't think the same as you, in fact, the prices are increasing because there are more and more collectors and less and less interesting items.

The paradox is that this HJ theme has been demonized for several decades and it is still the case today.
Despite this, the number of collectors is progressing inexorably with several different generations.

Back