DJ Leaders 4 pkt blouse .

Joe B

Banned
Thanks Received
Franze Fruth militaria mistakenly listed this as an MHJ leaders blouse . When it is actually a very rare DJ leaders 4 pocket blouse .
It is so super rare that I know of no other .

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Yes indeed, the description was bad but the quality is present, it is the first time that I see a DJ leaders Blouse, extremely rare.
It stayed online only 20 minutes and the price was astronomical.

Did you see the price Franz Fruth had it listed at , If so what was it ?

Did you see the price Franz Fruth had it listed at , If so what was it ?

For reasons of confidentiality and out of respect for the buyer, I will no longer communicate the prices on this forum because I think that the seller who has all my consideration, will not appreciate, sorry.

It was not like it was a private sell ( that would not be okay ) , Franz Fruth had listed the price for all to see until someone clicked to buy it 20 minutes after it was posted but when you say it was astronomical you are almost baiting some of us to ask Widukind. Just like his NPEA straps that someone bought for 1580 euro "Oh No" , I am posting his price ... I must be disprecting his confidentiality ... an astronomical price as well but good for Franz he got top money for it .... LOL ... Oh and for your information Widukind , it is not disrespecting anyones confidentiality as the price was shown even for only 20 minutes as you already stated . ( with most dealer run sites the price will disappear after someone clicks to buy ) .
For reasons of confidentiality and out of respect for the buyer, I will no longer communicate the prices on this forum because I think that the seller who has all my consideration, will not appreciate, sorry.

That's bizarre. Who cares what the buyer paid?

Just like his NPEA straps that someone bought for 1580 euro

1580 for a pair of NPEA straps? Madness imo....

I recently asked a dealer for an item still listed as sold, but having no price, what it sold for. He told me. It was that easy.

I recently asked a dealer for an item still listed as sold, but having no price, what it sold for. He told me. It was that easy.

For information, the dealers do not communicate the prices of the items already sold.
These are the basic rules of trade in Europe for most dealers, while some members of this forum do not like to hear.
No offense if some collectors find this point of view "BIZARRE".
Therefore, I am not surprised by the response that you received from a dealer.

It is a great tunic though despite my comments about pricing. Why is it that DJ higher leader stuff seems to have survived much less than those for HJ leaders?

I don t know the price but thats the first one i see (or hear about)in 29 years .A rarity !!

Back