DJ Trumpet Flag

Thanks Received
Hey guys , what do you think about this one?
Thank you for your help!

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

I would need to see a better and closer photo of how this banner was sewn together first before I can give an opinion.

Sooo, here they are! The Banner is made of silky cotton and a more sturdy cotton for the rune. Its constructed almost like a pillow ,
the edges were put together first and then there is a final closing seam that runs through the middle of the banner .
the whole banner is made in a very clean way. No Glow, threads do not melt (checked samples with lighter)

Attachments

There was large variation with these but as you can see in the attached early 1930s photo, in that case a shiny material was also used.

Attachments

In german forums items with such a thick seam as you can see it around the rune are said to be fake. They say this had to be done by a modern electric machine.
The first electric sewing machine was invented before 1930, and if one looks at some german insignia like breast eagles you can see that it was possible to have a nice tight stich like this. I have seen americam ww2 uniforms where the patches were sewn on this way... so i guess you cant really tell just by looking at the seam unless its a seam type that wasnt possible before 1945 , but here we would need a proffesional who does not only collect militaria but also knows about the history of working with cloth.
So am i right that by just showing this banner here no opinion can be given if fake or not?

I can't remember where I found this but here is a DJ pennant RZM Muster with what appears to be the same type of stitching:

Attachments

Back