Gebietstreffen Der Hitler Jugend Karlsruhe 6-7.5 1933

Thanks Received
You don't have permission to view attachments.

I love these early tinnies! 1932’s are my favorite. I only have a couple of them.

Attachments

Hello, I still have this ad.
Greetings, Pele

Attachments

From WIKI : The Old University Stadium in Karlsruhe is a sports stadium planned in the 1920s by the architect Hermann Alker and completed in 1930, of which only the grandstand building remains today. It is located on the South Campus of the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) at Paulckeplatz (Engesserstr. 17) in Karlsruhe's Downtown East district and is entered in the list of monuments as a cultural monument of particular importance.

Hello, I still have this ad.
Greetings, Pele

Wow! This great. Thank you so much!!! I have a question for you. Some members call you Pele and some call you Pete. Which do you prefer? Thanks again.
Joe

From WIKI : The Old University Stadium in Karlsruhe is a sports stadium planned in the 1920s by the architect Hermann Alker and completed in 1930, of which only the grandstand building remains today. It is located on the South Campus of the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) at Paulckeplatz (Engesserstr. 17) in Karlsruhe's Downtown East district and is entered in the list of monuments as a cultural monument of particular importance.

Very informative and helpful! Thank you so much. I have already added it to my files. I don’t know how I would be able find out about my tinnies if it weren’t for this forum and folks like you.
Joe

Hello, thank you!
Best regards,, Pele

Attached is another article on the subject of the Karlsruhe badge

Attachments

Back