Has anyone used Militariadefoerier

Thanks Received
I purchased 2 HJ tinnies from Militariadefoerier in the Netherlands. They are way overdue and the seller is not very helpful in helping me track them down. The seller is not answering questions I need answered to help locate them.
Have any of you purchased items from them before. If so what kind of experience did you have? I hope the show up. The following is what I purchased:
xGerman tinnie, rally badge, Duitse tinnie HJ-DJ- DJH- Opfertag für die Deutschen Jugend Herbergen (DJH). aparte tinnie, met makers etiket H.Wittmann.€ 95,00€ 95,00
1 xGerman tinnie, rally badge, Duitse tinnie HJ- Hitler- Jugend WIDUKIND, achterop staat de maker hersteller.€ 135,00€ 135,00
Subtotal (incl. VAT)€ 230,00
Shipping€ 35,00
Total€ 265,00
Subtotal (excl. VAT)€ 258,93
Shipping 21% Including VAT on € 28,93€ 6,07
Total incl. VAT€ 265,00

Hello CARLYLE,
i never purchased from him but the price for this 2 tinnies are enormous (+PP).
this one with widukind is not so easy to find but for this price i would wait till i found one for a lower price .the other is a common one.
Maybe someone from the forum can help you to find one
bertl

Thank you I still have hope that they will arrive. They did not include the state I live in when they posted them. Hopefully the city I live I and zip code will be enough for delivery or maybe it will be returned to the seller and forwarded to me. It is 3 weeks overdue.

Never ordered there, but I know they sell for quite a while.
For the record.. it is a Belgium site..
For the future when it comes to tinnies... try hiscoll..com
Very trustable and quick..

hello!
I bought 3 tinnies about a year ago from this store and they never got to me. After claiming several times to the store they did not give me a solution, even knowing that
I had not received the shipment. I don't think I will ever buy from this store again. Expensive and unprofessional. I hope you're luckier than me. Cheers

Back