Hitler Youth Leader Armband

Link removed. Please copy and post any attachments relevant to the thread. I say this because if the third-party site removes the attachments it renders this thread useless. Thanks.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Beautifully put, Wim! If you look at the pictures here RJF Picture, you see that even the highest leaders wore standard armbands. There was no leader version!
What is striking about the odd variant is that the white stripe is far too wide.

$500 for a fantasy piece. I have seen many hj leaders and all wore the standard armband.

Running as fast as i can. Most of this persons items are bogus but he states they are all original. Amazing!

Running as fast as i can. Most of this persons items are bogus but he states they are all original. Amazing!

That is the problem with many dealers (and collectors), they love the stories coming
with an item. With a bit of good thinking you would know the story is bogus. But they
keep on believing. What can they do otherwise?

Not related to HJ, but nice to mention anyway:
a few weeks ago at a Dutch show there was a black cap with red pipings and with an
SS eagle and skull. The story with the cap: the cap had belonged to a person from the
Allgemeine SS, an artillery vet from WWI. The dealer was not interested in the truth
and just believed the bogus story.
In fact the cap was just a miners cap from Carl Henkel (the logo was inside). Henkel
is known for his miners caps (and fire-brigades). To make a dollar (euro) the insignia
was changed and making it an SS cap. Haha!

Hi I am sorry to jump on to your thread but I don't know how else to post, I'm new.

Please can anyone give me information on this hj band?

Attachments

Last edited:
Back