HJ Bann 1 - Konigsberg, Gebiet 1 - Ostpreußen District Triangle Help!

Thanks Received
Hi guys, first post and all that jazz and I need some serious help! I have replicating a HJ district triangle for a uniform photo shoot for my reenactment group but I have come to an area I am struggling with, my persona was born in East Prussia and after an entire week of hunting down HJ numbers I found out the Konigsberg and East Prussian numbers hence the title BUT if I was to replicate a district title, what would be on it and if anyone as a east prussian or kongisberg district badge/image I do beg if you share so that I may see!

Many thanks!

Siegfried Todt

I do not quite understand your question. Is he from Königsberg or from
another city in this area. There are many numbers for this district.
And from what period is the planned uniform, early, mid thirties or wartime?

The triangle used by Köningsberg was Ost Ostland from 1933 through 1941.
Changed into Ostpreussen January 1, 1942. The shoulders-strap had Bann-number
1 for Königsberg, but another number for other cities (see list). Tthe best is a red
piping and red number. This is regular HJ. If the shoulder-strap was brown or
black depends on what year.

This below is from an address-list from about early 1939:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Hi guys, first post and all that jazz and I need some serious help! I have replicating a HJ district triangle for a uniform photo shoot for my reenactment group but I have come to an area I am struggling with, my persona was born in East Prussia and after an entire week of hunting down HJ numbers I found out the Konigsberg and East Prussian numbers hence the title BUT if I was to replicate a district title, what would be on it and if anyone as a east prussian or kongisberg district badge/image I do beg if you share so that I may see!

Many thanks!

Siegfried Todt

Bann numbers / district triangle lists by year (Gold subscription - here) :001_cool:

Thanks for that speedy response. So to clarify, my persona is 14 in 1937 when he joined up with the Hitlerjugend. Now he lives in east prussia in the city of Konigsberg...so I know the Bann number is 1 but what would the district name be for Konigsberg itself? Or are there mulitple ones within Konigsberg? Hope you can help me narrow this down and to also understand the partial structure of the Hitlerjugend.

Yes, triangle is Ost Ostland like Wim Saris said in his post 2... The district is therefore Ostland. All information abut Banne and districts is in Wim Saris book (HJ handbook, Bender publishing) and here on this forum at the link I did post above...

Back