HJ Bann 134 Football Tour

Thanks Received
Hello all
Wanted to share some photos from my collection. This is a super nice little set of some HJ boys football adventures. What I like most about this set is that the boy wrote the scores and opponents on the back of the photos. And they never lost lol
Some really nice HJ sports jerseys on show.
If anyone can read the team names they faced that would be great and anything else you notice in the photos :)
Thank you

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

First one: Bann (selection) 134 (Plauen) - Konkordia (obviously also in Plauen, still existing, the spelling with K matches the time between 1920 and 1945) 6:3

second: Gebietsmeisterschaft (Gebiet Championships) Bann 134 - SC Planitz (exactly: Planitzer SC, the town of Planitz was incorporated into the city of Zwickau in 1944) 5:3 in Werdau

third one: Bann 134 - Merkur Ölsnitz (correct: Oelsnitz, also still existing club) 11:2 in Oelsnitz

fourth one: Bann 134 - SC Döbeln 9:0

Nice photos (y) From what I can tell, the Bann 134 football team was known as Spielvereinigung Plauen (possibly changed name later...?) and played in the second tier Bezirksliga Plauen-Zwickau under that name. Konkordia played in the top division (Gauliga Sachsen) from November 1938. Planitzer SC were playing there in 1937 so they must have both had good teams. Merkur Oelsnitz reached the final of the Gebietsmeisterschaft in 1938 so again, I would think that beating these teams was definitely worth a photo call for these chaps :)

Thank you, Garry, for reminding me that I have a nice book on German football history. This has now been dusted off.
Planitz almost became Gau champions in 1939, after a draw against the legendary Dresdner SC, only failing to do so due to a razor-thinly inferior goal quotient.
Spielvereinigung Plauen existed at least as early as 1929.

On this occasion I have just discovered some nice digitised newspapers. Maybe I'll find something for the various projects.

First one: Bann (selection) 134 (Plauen) - Konkordia (obviously also in Plauen, still existing, the spelling with K matches the time between 1920 and 1945) 6:3

second: Gebietsmeisterschaft (Gebiet Championships) Bann 134 - SC Planitz (exactly: Planitzer SC, the town of Planitz was incorporated into the city of Zwickau in 1944) 5:3 in Werdau

third one: Bann 134 - Merkur Ölsnitz (correct: Oelsnitz, also still existing club) 11:2 in Oelsnitz

fourth one: Bann 134 - SC Döbeln 9:0
Wonderful man as always ! Thank you

I
Nice photos (y) From what I can tell, the Bann 134 football team was known as Spielvereinigung Plauen (possibly changed name later...?) and played in the second tier Bezirksliga Plauen-Zwickau under that name. Konkordia played in the top division (Gauliga Sachsen) from November 1938. Planitzer SC were playing there in 1937 so they must have both had good teams. Merkur Oelsnitz reached the final of the Gebietsmeisterschaft in 1938 so again, I would think that beating these teams was definitely worth a photo call for these chaps :)
Invaluable infomation Gary. Thank you

Back