HJ knife RZM M7/67/38

Thanks Received
Hello guys,

I'm a new guy here. I tried a quick search abut this strange RZM M.7/67/38. blade marked HJ knife, but I didn't find information anywhere.

Could you help me to identify this knife, is it possible a fake knife? I have only these pictures at the moment.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Gabor

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi Gabor

I need more pics to be sure, but i.m.o. there are no "red flags" on your 2 pics.

M/7/67 is the well known producer: Gottlieb Hammersfahr, Solingen-Foche

You have here 3 pics of different SA-daggers with the same marking - just to compare

BUT ax I said first in this post - more and close-up pics needed to give a real opinion.

Michael :denmark

Attachments

Hello Michael,

Thanks for your quick answer. I asked more pictures about this knife, but I haven't got them until now. I'm waiting for them and share here asap.

Best regards,
Gabor

Hi Gabor,
From the picture of the handle the diamond looks to be correct and also it seems to sit correctly in the chequered plate.
Peter

Never seen those wierd full stops used before. Also not seen M7/maker/year on the blade before either. Are we sure this method of marking is okay?

I have not seen these types of markings before either, and notwithstanding the fact that the diamond and handle seem ok, before seeing Micheal's post I would have assumed them to be fake.
Micheal seems to be pretty sure that they are ok and has posted other items with these marks, but it would be interesting to see if anyone else has come across them.
Peter

Hi guys – if you with ” wierd full stops” means the sign / I can say, that it is a very normal way to mark blades.

Below first a pic of my NSKK-dagger and second a pic of one of my SS-daggers – both marked the same way, by using / and year of production.

Michael :denmark

Attachments

Hi Michael,

No, I mean the "." full stop. Never seen that before.

Hi Mike and crack,
I have not seen those full stops either, but can’t say that I have handled that many items.
Thanks
Peter

Hi again guys

OH, you mean the dot .

No that is not so often seen, but i.m.o. still an original marking, here is another example, also from an SS-dagger:

RZM code M7/8 - Edward Gembruch

BUT it would be nice if someone else have an opinion.

Michael:denmark

Attachments

Back