HJ Leaders Visor

Thanks Received
Hello all,

I would like to share an item I just got with you. I have dreamt of owning a visor like this from when I first started collecting when I was 13. Now the day has come 10 years later and this visor has been delivered last week. Came out of a private collection In Australia.

I would love to hear what everyone has to say about this cap, the mothing is a little shame but its only small and for me it doesn't ruin the overall appearance of the cap.

I do have a few questions about the cap if anyone could please help answer them :

1. Why does the cap have a dark silver-like piping around the middle part of the cap, and what does this signify?
2. What rank would of worn this cap?
3.Can anyone give me more information on the inside of the cap saying 'Sonderklasse'. It translates to special class or top grade, so why would It say this?
4. It doesn't have an RZM, should It have one?
5.The initials 'LR' which has been added into the sweatband of the cap, I'm assuming thats to signify the owners initials?

Thank you all very much

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

More pics

Attachments

I do not know enough about visors to answer any of your questions. But I think its a beauty, well done.

Last edited:
The colour of the cord is oxidation I would think. It should be a silver colour. This is the visor for the "hohere Führerschaft" who were the mid-level leaders for example Gefolgschaftsführer/Obergefolgschaftsführer/Hauptgefolgschaftsführer.

Here's another:

Back