HJ shooting badge - marked RZM M1/102

Thanks Received
Hi guys,

I saw this shooting badge marked RZM M1/102, I know there are a lot of fakes of this maker but in my opinion this one looks like a good one.

I’m not very experienced in these so I would like to hear the opinions on this one.

Thanks in advance!

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi Gents,
Do not want to open the new thread so I'll just bump this one. What is the current situation with these badges (M1/102 marked)? Are all of them deemed to be fake, or are there originals too? And what about the badge which started the thread? Here is another one of this kind.
Thank you very much in advance!

Best!
Serg

Attachments

Near Berlin a bunch of these was digged up. All were M1/102's with and without wreath. So I assume now that originals by this manufacturer must exist.

Regards, Wim

Near Berlin a bunch of these was digged up. All were M1/102's with and without wreath. So I assume now that originals by this manufacturer must exist.

Regards, Wim
Thanx Wim!
To be honest I was upset to say the least reading only negative about this badge. The one I show is coming from a very good source, basically from a family with other decorations of two generations of ppl (WW1 and WW2). Thanx for clearing this!

Best!
Serg

Back