HJ to Heer Officer Newspaper Recruiting Advertisement Cutting

ewan0939

Thanks Received
Good evening All,

A small piece of HJ history I recently purchased, here is an original ? HJ to Army Officer period newspaper recruiting advertisement.
It is only a small advertisement 12cm high x 9cm wide, I have posted 2 x photos front and rear.

I used Google translate, in bad German it says :

From the Hitlerjugend
Your way to an Officer in the Army.

Members born in 1926 and 1927 who want to apply for an active Officer career in the Army can submit their application at any time.
Only applicants who wish to be drafted. Applications are to be sent to the nearest acceptance office for Officer applicants to the Army.
Or to the responsible Military District Command, report in good time, have the prospect of attending the office hours of the Junior Officers in the Strasbourg and Kolmar districts daily from 8am to 12pm and 2pm to 5pm.

If Jack ?, or another good German speaker could please translate this correctly ? Thank you.
Maybe the newspaper from the Baden area ?

Best regards.....Ewan

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Not too bad, Google ;-). Unfortunately, however, you have twisted some correlations, and therefore one doesn't really understand your result.
Here is my version of it:
Those born in 1926 and 1927 who wish to apply for the active officer career can submit their application at any time.
Only those applicants who apply in time have a chance of being drafted into the desired branch of the armed forces.
Applications are to be sent to the nearest "Annahmestelle für Offiziersbewerber des Heeres/Office for Army Officer Applicants" or to the competent Military District Command.
Information can be obtained from the "Annahmestellen" and their junior officers as well as from all Military District Commands. Consultation hours for junior officers in the Straßburg/Strasbourg and Kolmar District daily 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.

Because of the exact times for Straßburg and Kolmar, I think the newspaper clipping may also be from Elsaß/Alsace.

Good morning Jack,

Thank you, once again for your excellent translation. The advertisement now reads correctly and makes sense.

Best regards.......Ewan

In colour postcard

Attachments

Not too bad, Google ;-). Unfortunately, however, you have twisted some correlations, and therefore one doesn't really understand your result.
Here is my version of it:
Those born in 1926 and 1927 who wish to apply for the active officer career can submit their application at any time.
Only those applicants who apply in time have a chance of being drafted into the desired branch of the armed forces.
Applications are to be sent to the nearest "Annahmestelle für Offiziersbewerber des Heeres/Office for Army Officer Applicants" or to the competent Military District Command.
Information can be obtained from the "Annahmestellen" and their junior officers as well as from all Military District Commands. Consultation hours for junior officers in the Straßburg/Strasbourg and Kolmar District daily 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.

Because of the exact times for Straßburg and Kolmar, I think the newspaper clipping may also be from Elsaß/Alsace.

Hello Jack,

yes indeed, this periodical Newspaper comes from Alsace. It has been widely published in Lothringen ( Lorraine ) as well.

Thank you for confirming that the clipping is from Alsace, Eric.
It was my pleasure to be able to help, Ewan.

Have a good evening to you both!

Back