HJ Trumpet Banner

Thanks Received
Could anyone shed any light on what a golden yellow fringe signifies on a HJ trumpet banner please. One of my buys at the SOS
Thanks

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi John,

Looks to be a nice one. Quite why it has gold tassles I don't know but the primary RJF literature doesn't mention that colour. Actually, no clour for the tassles is mentioned but usually these are seen with white cotton tassles or the aluminium strip type like this DJ that I used to own:

I can't seem to find any manufacturing instructions for the HJ/DJ fanfare banners other than sizes and some other info unrelated to the tassles but I'll keep looking through my stuff.

Attachments

Could anyone shed any light on what a golden yellow fringe signifies on a HJ trumpet banner please. One of my buys at the SOS
Thanks

Hello,
do you have any more pictures of the trumpet banner? The workmanship and the holding threads don't make a good impression on me. I only know of white and silver fringes.
I don't want to say that there weren't any golden fringes, but the banner as a whole doesn't make a good impression on me.

Thanks for your thoughts. I've had numerous trumpet banners and I am sure this one is ok. I bought it at the SOS last weekend and it is packed away ready for our flight home. I will take additional photos next week

some more photos of the banner. Just back from kentucky

Attachments

A nice banner. Maybe the golden fringes had no meaning.

Back