Hochlandlager Lenggries badge with participant card

Thanks Received
I just have sold an interesting badge with the abosultely scarce pink participant card . Think not many of those cards will have survived . The Hochlandlager Lenggries in Bavaria 1935 was visited by several personalities of the German military like Ritter von Epp. Does anybody have further participant cards no matter from what German district or region?

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Very nice. Here's another from the same event in 1936 but to my memory only two have surfaced on the forum over the years.

This from another thread makes it a distinct possibilty that these paper tags were used to register visitors at the Gebiet Hochland Lager:

Garry said:
A book or pamphlet "Hochlandlager Wachvorschrift"1 was produced for guard personnel and those on such duties during the 1934 Hochlandlager. This mentions a badge that was produced by Gebiet 19 Hochland and given to visitors to the camp by gate personnel so that their arrival and time of leaving the area could be registered. The guard system was also mentioned in the book "Unser Hochlandlager".

1 BayHStA (Bavarian State Archives), Slg. Varia, 1303/1, Hochlandlager 1934, Wachvorschrift

I would never get such detailled informations anywhere. Thanks for the advice to the book "Unser Hochlandlager" . Now I understand why there were always guards at every entrance of a Hitleryouth camp. Perfect preparation for later service as soldiers. The production of badges and participant cards were also a good job creation program for small manufacturers in the Reich.

Attachments

Back