Hueskens Questionable Seller???

Thanks Received
I purchased a 1933 Franken-Ostmark Rally Badge from Hueskens about a year ago. It is pictured in another of my posts here. I have been told and believe it to be a reproduction

I contacted Hueskens 3 times in as many weeks and have to yet receive a reply. I believe he is deliberately ignoring me because he doesn’t want to honor his guarantee of authenticity.

Have any of you had negative dealings with him? He was happy enough to communicate with me when I wanted to buy badges from him.

Does anyone have suggestions on how to get my money back?

have no idea what is going on, but I was told Hüsken is ending his business.
When, I do not have an idea. True or not?
Huesken's website now redirects to CA-Collecting belonging to a person called 'Christiane Arnal'. A large part of their stock still holds the Huesken watermark. I presume someone took over his business?

I have never bought in that store because I think it’s very expensive.
About the other question about getting the
money if you paid with paypal you may get the money back, if instead you made a transfer it’s more complicated to get your money back

Huesken's website now redirects to CA-Collecting belonging to a person called 'Christiane Arnal'. A large part of their stock still holds the Huesken watermark. I presume someone took over his business?
That someone is taken over is new for me. I know Hüsken ends his business.
And yes André is quite expensive, but isn't that the problem with most dealers!

Hmmm, so much
I purchased a 1933 Franken-Ostmark Rally Badge from Hueskens about a year ago. It is pictured in another of my posts here. I have been told and believe it to be a reproduction

I contacted Hueskens 3 times in as many weeks and have to yet receive a reply. I believe he is deliberately ignoring me because he doesn’t want to honor his guarantee of authenticity.

Have any of you had negative dealings with him? He was happy enough to communicate with me when I wanted to buy badges from him.

Thanks to all. I’ll try contacting the new owner.

I just sent a message to CA-collecting to see if he will honor Huesken’s guarantee of authenticity. I’ll let you know what I find out.

I just sent a message to CA-collecting to see if he will honor Huesken’s guarantee of authenticity. I’ll let you know what I find out.
I would expect so considering he stands behind all of his leftover stock..

I have never bought in that store because I think it’s very expensive.
About the other question about getting the
money if you paid with paypal you may get the money back, if instead you made a transfer it’s more complicated to get your money back
Thanks for the information about PayPal. I filed for a refund. I’ll let you know how it turns out.

I always had good dealing with Huesken. As others have mentioned a bit pricey, but the authenticity and quality was never in question. I wasn't planning on purchasing anything yet from the new dealer site until I was able to get good feedback from other buyers. Based on Carlyle's situation, I may take this site of my list of dealers to check regularly. Sorry to hear about your issue Carlyle.

I always had good dealing with Huesken. As others have mentioned a bit pricey, but the authenticity and quality was never in question. I wasn't planning on purchasing anything yet from the new dealer site until I was able to get good feedback from other buyers. Based on Carlyle's situation, I may take this site of my list of dealers to check regularly. Sorry to hear about your issue Carlyle.
I should have done more research. It is going in my fake box labeled as such. ThNks for your concern.

Back