Knife Diamond replacement?

Thanks Received
Hi!, I have recently had the opportunity to purchase a HJ Knife but unfortunately the diamond has been removed, (most probably on purpose). I'm now left with the very difficult task to try and find an original replacement. Any advice would be very grateful.

P.S. - could a membership badge be modified to fit if a knife diamond cannot be found? if so would it look correct?

Hi!, I have recently had the opportunity to purchase a HJ Knife but unfortunately the diamond has been removed, (most probably on purpose). I'm now left with the very difficult task to try and find an original replacement. Any advice would be very grateful.

P.S. - could a membership badge be modified to fit if a knife diamond cannot be found? if so would it look correct?

Hi Sytry12,

There is any excellent Sticky in the drop down about HJ knifes and it gives the measurements for each diamond depending on the year the knife was made. With this information you will be able to find the correct size diamond for your knife. Hope this helps you out, and good luck on finding one.

Best regards....Ewan

You probably could easily glue a replacement in. Just get the right size as per the link posted by Ewan.

Back