Kriessieger 1940 badge - Opinions and thoughts

Thanks Received
Hi guys, New Poster. Check out this badge, please. Aside from the obvious de-nazification, is there anything weird about the date on this badge? In a quick search on Bing and Google I can't find ANYTHING on one of these from 1940. What's up with that?

Lew

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
Run and run fast. Never existed. There was a 1940 international organisation badge but this is incredibly rare. No kreisseiger 1940 ever existed.
Hope this helped

Run and run fast. Never existed. There was a 1940 international organisation badge but this is incredibly rare. No kreisseiger 1940 ever existed.
Hope this helped
Thank you Very Much! You confirmed the suspicions I already had. I picked it up in a trade as kind of a side item. So I really have nothing in it. I will comment, however, that it is really well made and I thought there might have been a chance it was real until the date hit me as funny.

Shows you how good the fakers are getting! Thank God they don't do the Research.

Thanks again!

Lew

Yep, there was no competition held in 1940, 1941, 1942 or 1943 so any badges from those years will all be as fake as this one.

Thanks Garry, I thought this might help out any newbies that were out there with one like this, my thing is actually collecting daggers, but I pick up a lot of medals as part of package deals, this badge has sat around in my collection for years and fooled me for a lot of those. I is remarkably well made!

Here is one of MY Babies! Enjoy!

Attachments

Back