Langemarck - Studium

Thanks Received
I got hold of this cufftitle recently. The condition isn´t the best, but it´s probably not the most common cufftitle. I guess it was put around the cover of a photo album where it has been sun-bleached and the black has turned brown on part of the band.

The text is in silver thread.

It has been difficult to find pictures of cufftitle like this. The only example I have seen is in the book HJ, by Angolia, but where only a part of a cufftitle is visible.

I would be grateful if anyone would like to share some information about this type of cufftitle.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

I don't think this is a HJ item. This will be NS Studentenbund if I'm not mistaken?

Crack is not wrong.
The Abitur is a prerequisite for studying. This study programme Langemarck-Studium (named after the myth of the battle of the First World War) was also intended to give gifted primary and secondary school pupils the opportunity to study. It consisted of two parts - the acquisition of the entitlement to study (Vorstudienausbildung) and then the desired study at an assigned university. One could not apply oneself, and the Reichsstudentenführung was in charge of supervision.
The programme existed between 1934 and 1944.

Langemark- studium

Attachments

He's a student who is a HJ member just as the other guy is a student who is a member of the Studentenbund. Not HJ insignia but rather the insignia of the Studentenbund.

yes CRACK, I just wanted to illustrate the thread with a photo and a document from the Studentenbund "Langemark" and not from the HJ (but the uniform is very interesting anyway ..).

Attachments

Back