Leibstandarte München (L) ausweis and fuhrerausweis to a Kurt Heckl

Thanks Received
Hello everyone ! One thing for me when i first started collecting was that I had always felt that Munich is a really special place for many reasons, and a place I always wanted to visit. In January of this year i went on a 4 day to Munich and Berchtesgaden. The whole trip was brilliant from start to finish. My first big HJ buy was a 1937 Munich national winners badge and always wanted to get a pic with it and the Feldherrnhalle together which I was able to do ! But that always kept me on the hunt for other HJ DJ items from Munich/related to Munich. I always felt this was a little side challenge for myself to collect. This pair of Ausweis is very special to me as I never though i would own an ausweis with the L boards so clear in both. Below are photos of my other Munich related items (not all HJ).
Again anymore insight into the ausweis themselves is always appreciated (thanks Jack in advance lol)

Thank you all
Josh

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Collection of items :)

Attachments

Nice grouping you have there. The badge isn't a winner's badge though. It's a badge for participants and officials at the finals of the Reichsberufswettkampf 1937 in Munich. Still a desirable badge in its own right of course though.

Collection of items :)

Hi Josh,

A fantastic collection of items, thanks for posting. Munich truly is a historical TR place to visit, with plenty of sites and places to visit.

Best regards....Ewan

Thank you for the info, this badge has a named scratched into the back.

Attachments

I have the full list of participants for the 1937 RBWK finals here and went through them but this name isn't listed so if the engraving is period it may be a badge worn by an organiser/official.

I have the full list of participants for the 1937 RBWK finals here and went through them but this name isn't listed so if the engraving is period it may be a badge worn by an organiser/official
I do hope its an official engraving, but guess we will never 100% know. Please could you check this name on your list please, Erwin Holzhauer?
Its from a portrait I have where 1 is being worn :)

Attachments

Last edited:
Nice. Yes, he is listed. He was from HJ-Gebiet Westfalen-Süd and was one of 473 males who took part in the trades category "Iron and Metal" as a blacksmith. The practical trade tests for his group took place in the Lokomotivfabrik Krauss-Maffei in Allach near Münich with the written test being held in the university in Ludwigstrasse, Munich. The sporting tests took place on the Säbener sports pitch (Säberne Strasse 55, Münich).

Attachments

Nice. Yes, he is listed. He was from HJ-Gebiet Westfalen-Süd and was one of 473 males who took part in the trades category "Iron and Metal" as a blacksmith. The practical trade tests for his group took place in the Lokomotivfabrik Krauss-Maffei in Allach near Münich with the written test being held in the university in Ludwigstrasse, Munich. The sporting tests took place on the Säbener sports pitch (Säberne Strasse 55, Münich).

Don't think I could of got this level of help anywhere else. So interesting, thank you.

Back