My HJ Reichssportwettkampf winner badge collection

Thanks Received
Greetings from Spain!!

I am a small collector that this year I have started a collection focused on the siegernadel from 1934 to 1944.

My interest is focused on all variants, all manufacturers and all markings.

I wish to accompany the collection with vintage photographs.

At the moment I have very few pieces, I have set myself a period of 2 years to complete this project.

I am also specialized in the insignia of the RDB (Reichsbund Deutschen Beamten) was the "State League of German Civil Servants"

I would appreciate any help or comment.

Thanks and regards¡

Raul

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi Raul,

Welcome to the forum. A nice collection of items to get you started. Plenty of knowledge to be gained from this forum. I do not know how much you will find out about RDM on here. Have fun collecting every day is a learning day.

Best regards

Ewan

Hi Raul and welcome to the forum. Just a quick one on the 1934 badge and please forgive me if you already know this: the badge is usually described as a winner's badge on dealer sites and forums but actually it is the fundraiser badge for that year's competition.

For the last Reichssportwettkampf in 1944 there were no badges but those kids who achieved the required points total did receive a little card:

Thank you for the kind welcome.

I've been looking for information about the Siegernadel (Reichssportwettkampf) insignia for a few months.

I am reading very interesting things in the forum.

Wonderful¡¡

Mr. Garry , the 1934 porcelain badge has a great, fascinating design, I can't leave it out, but now I can identify it is the fundraiser badge for that year's competition.

The 1944 substitute badge document is also one of my targets.

I have seen a concession document of the Siegernadel from 1941, I will also try to find one for my collection.

I have a lot to investigate...

Thank you ¡¡¡

Attachments

Back