My Ost Ostland gebietsdreiecke for HJ

Thanks Received
Hello friends !

I`m new at this forum. My name is Michael, I`m from Russia, Kaliningrad city. before 1945 - Konigsberg, East Prussia (Ostpreussen).

Here is "Ost Ostland" gau triangle. I find it in Konigsberg.

Look here two Ostland HJ documents :

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi Michael, congrats to you find. You are right : Items from Ostpreussen ( Ostland) are very scarce. Where exactly did you find the triangle and the documents? Where they hidden in the roof of a house? Until today I never had a HJ Führerausweis from OSTLAND in my hands. I´m from Germany and my name is Michael also . Have attached a female Ostland triangle from my collection for you .

Привет, Майкл, поздравляю с находкой. Вы правы: товары из Остпреуссен (Остланд) очень редки. Где именно вы нашли треугольник и документы? Где они спрятались на крыше дома? До сегодняшнего дня у меня никогда не было в руках HJ Führerausweis из OSTLAND. Я из Германии, меня тоже зовут Майкл. Приложила для вас женский остландский треугольник из моей коллекции.

Attachments

Hi Michael, congrats to you find. You are right : Items from Ostpreussen ( Ostland) are very scarce. Where exactly did you find the triangle and the documents? Where they hidden in the roof of a house? Until today I never had a HJ Führerausweis from OSTLAND in my hands. I´m from Germany and my name is Michael also . Have attached a female Ostland triangle from my collection for you .

Привет, Майкл, поздравляю с находкой. Вы правы: товары из Остпреуссен (Остланд) очень редки. Где именно вы нашли треугольник и документы? Где они спрятались на крыше дома? До сегодняшнего дня у меня никогда не было в руках HJ Führerausweis из OSTLAND. Я из Германии, меня тоже зовут Майкл. Приложила для вас женский остландский треугольник из моей коллекции.

Michael hello !

The triangle and the certificate were found during the renovation of the house in Konigsberg (Kaliningrad), under the floor. Führerausweis was find in house too, but in Metgethen. This a little suburb at west side of Konigsberg. I`m very interested every items about Konigsberg and Ostpreussen 1933-45.

Michael hello !

The triangle and the certificate were found during the renovation of the house in Konigsberg (Kaliningrad), under the floor. Führerausweis was find in house too, but in Metgethen. This a little suburb at west side of Konigsberg. I`m very interested every items about Konigsberg and Ostpreussen 193

Unfortunately, the Ostland items are among the rarest of all, because East Prussia was completely destroyed. During the expulsion of the entire population, the people only tried to save the most important things - badges and ID cards of the Hitler Youth were not part of them. But many hid these badges in hopes of returning one day. This wish did not come true. I like your Ostland triangle - despite minor damage - the Hitler Youth ID cards are extremely beautiful.

Attachments

Some months ago I bought the girl´s photo on the internet as a copy . Thanks for the link to your website that gives much information about the HJ and BDM in Ostpreußen . If you need some trnadslation support for the "Sütterlin" on the backside of photos just write to me. I will translate it for you.

Attachments

Hi guys,

Just back on the forum after a while and going thro all the posts I have missed.
If anyone is interested I have a BDM Ost Ostland arm triangle, I wouldl ike to sell to fund another DJ project.
PM me.

Cheers...Ewan

Attachments

Hello friends !

I`m new at this forum. My name is Michael, I`m from Russia, Kaliningrad city. before 1945 - Konigsberg, East Prussia (Ostpreussen).

Here is "Ost Ostland" gau triangle. I find it in Konigsberg.

Look here two Ostland HJ documents :

Great items you got there. Always nice with pieces from the former german east. Here is a pair of shoulder boards from Königsberg I was lucky to get many years ago.

Attachments

Back